Tuesday 10th January – 14th March
- Basic Beekeeper Study Group.
Thursday 19th January – Thursday 16th March
- Honeybee Management Study Group.
Monday 27th February at 7pm, Glenluce Bowling Club.
- Graeme Sharpe – Mating – how does it all work?
Saturday 18th March
- SBA Module Exams.
Monday 27th March at 7pm, Glenluce Bowling Club
- Ian Craig – Swarm Control and Queen Rearing.
April – date to be arranged – probably a Sunday
A Day in the Shed at Whithorn. Make, repair, demonstrate and learn.
Last Monday of May, June, July, and August at 7pm
- Apiary visits – to be arranged. All members will be invited to an apiary in Western Galloway. Weather permitting, hives will be opened. In any case general discussion about what is happening in the apiary and what to expect/plan for in the coming month.
22nd – 25th June
- Royal Highland Show, Ingliston.
Steward in the Honey tent or exhibit your honey/wax/baking/mead.
A Sunday in August – still be be arranged
- The Wonder of Honeybees at Castle Kennedy Gardens.
8th – 10th September
- Beekeeping Convention, Ayr Racecourse.